i'm cinderella of xoxo






happy birthday my little d.o
Sunday 12 January 2014 | 21:51 | 0who?



hi  today 12/01/2014 birthday my little boy ! d.o kyungsoo!oppa saranghae! and happy birthday i hope you take care your self ! i really love you!.when i see you injured i really want to cry.keep clam and be a cool man <3 i save your pictures in my mobile phones ! in my computer ! everyday i view your pictures. im rely hope you will be mine,one day but its just my imagination and i hope you will get cute girl like you!i happy when i see your smile it make me melting ! you always make me melting with you smile and your eye ! i really falling in love with you d.o kyungsoo.i crazy right?yes,crazy about you! i jealous when many girl like and love you ! i just want you with me.*i serious* but i hope you happy with all my 12 wolf and i really love exo! <3 love you all!!!!! <3